NAM, NGUYEN CANH
English, Vietnamese, French
- Doctor of Medicine, University of Medicine Phạm Ngọc Thạch (Training Center for Healthcare Professionals) - HCM city, 2003.
- AFS (L’Attestation de Formation Spécialisée) in Neurology, University Paris 12, France, 2009.
- Master degree in Neurology, University of Medicine and Pharmacy Ho Chi Minh city, 2010.
- Family medicine preliminary program, Family Medicine Department, University of Medicine & Pharmacy, Ho Chi Minh city, 2015.
- Rheumatology preliminary program, Rheumatology Department, Chợ Rẫy hospital, Ho Chi Minh city, 2017.
- From 2003 to 2012: Doctor, Neurology department, Gia Dinh people hospital, HCM city. Since 2010, Assistant Head of Neurology department
- From 2008 to 2009: Doctor (Internship) in Neurology Mazarin Department, Pitié – Salpêtrière hospital in Paris (France)
- From 2012 to now: General Physician, Neurologist, Rheumatologist, Victoria Healthcare international clinics Vietnam