Department of surgery is one of the major department of Victoria Healthcare International Clinic, we provide comprehensive, professional medical services for surgical treatment for all ages. With a team of doctors and experienced and enthusiastic surgeons - Certified professional training at Viet Nam and abroad. With modern facilities, professional service, we will bring satisfaction to customers when visiting the clinic.
We perform most minor surgery, from general to advanced procedures such as: Gastrointestinal, Colorectal - anal, Liver, Pancreas and Gallbladder; Urology & andrology, Head - face - neck, Eye, Ear - nose - throat, Trauma - orthopedic, Musculoskeletal ...
Most minor surgeries, surgical procedures at the Department of surgery are done by the less invasive techniques such as: endoscopic, low intensity shock wave therapy ... These methods make patients less painful, quick recovery, safe and effective.
- Examination and treatment of Urology & Andrology
- Treatment of erectile dysfunction with low intensity shock wave therapy (LSTC ™)
- Circumcision: Circumcision is painless, effective, safe with advanced equipment
- Vasectomy: Vasectomy is painless, effective, safe with advanced equipment
- Cystoscopy: Victoria Healthcare is the only clinic in Viet Nam offering cystoscopy to diagnose: Hematuria, bladder cancer, Lower urinary tract symptoms, bladder stones…
- Examination and treatment of musculoskeletal diseases
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Trigger finger
- Cast, Cast removal
- Examination and treatment of general surgical diseases
- First aid in surgery
- Examination and treatment of common wounds
- Surgery of soft tissue tumors, sebaceous cyst, Synovial Cyst
- Screening for early detection of gastrointestinal tract cancers: colorectal - stomach
- Management and monitoring of polyps and colorectal cancer
- Screening and monitoring of thyroid disease: including thyroid cancer.
- Management and monitoring treatment of: appendicitis, hemorrhoids, gallstones, rectal tumors, inguinal hernia, anal and perianal abscess.